Friday, January 8, 2010

Why blog?

Have you ever thought, "I should write a book" ? Did you have this thought after a good or bad experience? What about someone telling you that you're right about a suggestion? Have you ever been wrong? What would you call this book? Well, this is my book. A day's approach to life's lessons. I don't know what to call it, nor will I know what each day will bring. I can tell you this, I wake up each day trying to be better than I was the day before. I'm amazed at what life throws out at you but still manage to wake up the next morning. Enjoy it! Life moves pretty fast....

So this is what I will try to accomplish.....I want to help you as well as myself. I'm a student, personal trainer, wellness coach, and mature 31 year old. I've been through a lot but have a lot to learn. I'm going to post basic days as well as tips n' tricks to help you become healthier. So let's get going... be strong and buck up! A lot of people would love to be in your shoes even though you think your shoes are worn out....

No comments:

Post a Comment