Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am thankful.....

This Thanksgiving I must admit that I am thankful for getting older. This is probably the only time I will say that I am thankful for that, but there's a reason-wiser. I find myself handling life from an "experienced" approach. Not to mention patience. Do you find the same thing applicable to you as well?

This 'ah-ha' moment came in the grocery store today. As everyone is hustling and bustling around for Thanksgiving, I found myself taking my time and realizing that time is all I have left. I think we rush and rush-then are surprised to find that there isn't a lot of time left. We are pushed through the holidays and we push ourselves through life. I can't even believe that I saw a few homes last week with Christmas trees beaming in the windows!

While you are running around the next few days, take a moment. Go ahead and sit down and not think or do anything...do you think you can do it?

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment