Wednesday, November 30, 2011
In Full Swing!
Here we go- a roller coaster of working late, holiday parties, eating plentiful, cancelling on your trainer (did I write that?) In all seriousness though, start with what you can do right now. Here's MY 25 Days 'Til Christmas Countdown:
1. Christmas shopping? Park FAR, FAR away!
2. Buy a pedometer and go crazy..... ($5-$15)
3. Can't go wrong with some sit-ups, push-ups, and 1/4 squats (wall sits) at the house in between wrapping presents, cooking, or watching Rudolph.
4. Try to include a salad a day- even before you go to that Holiday party.
5. Skip the elevator or escalator if you can and walk the stairs.
6. Take a bottle of water with you everywhere you go.
How many of these can you do before Santa arrives? Try to include at least 2 of these action items each day. Good Luck!