Monday, March 26, 2012

Great weather!

So it seems as if Summer will be here before you know it. Are we going to pass over Spring? I love driving down my street and seeing families out with their children, runners passing by, and a few dog walkers. I have noticed with myself that workouts are like prized possesions-we want it so bad but sometimes can't have it. Don't set the bar to high! If you have 15 min, then you have 15 min. Even I count walking my 2 dogs as a workout-I could be doing other things correct? Homework, program design, and marketing are just to name a few.

I'm saying this now, enjoy the time you have and build on that. If you haven't been going to the gym 5 days a week, how are you going to start now? Begin with those walks or jogs just as I see on my street. As I have said before; small wins are better than large failures!

No comments:

Post a Comment