Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Can we say crazy?

Ok so I am taking this time as a study break. I apologize that I don't have any concrete information for you or inspirational "words of wisdom". I will say this though- when things get a little hairy- take one day at a time. Sounds so simple huh? The person I have become is one that stays within the moment. I have enjoyed each day with a perspective of- what's happening now. However(wink, wink), with finals, papers, and an admissions test in a week and a half, I'm a bit on the nervous side. Meditating is out the window, reading anything else than what I'm studying is gone, exercise is crazy (I can only box, run, and whatever the heck else I do so much :-) ), and counting birds while I take the dogs for a walk can only go so far! So you know what hit? Someone saying, "You got this. Just take one day at a time." Just like that. That's all it took and I have been heading his advice. Thank you.

So I pass it to you. Before your head goes on a poltergeist spin, stop-look at the present moment-and just take one day at a time. You got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment