Saturday, June 22, 2013

Love Her!

I came across this blog: Diary of a Mad, Fat Woman and couldn't help but laugh at the title- however, intrigued.  This blog is written by a mother of 3 named Joanna.  Here's a little snip of her background:

"Back in 2009, I created a blog called Diary of a Mad, Fat Woman to chronicle my experiences with trying to lose weight after I topped the scales at 300lbs and just couldn't take it any longer.  But, it wasn't just losing weight, but doing it while going to school, raising a family, and working.

Me in 2009 close to 300lbs
Over the course of two years, I had a lot of ups and downs but I managed to join a gym, go from not being able to walk for 15 minutes to running miles, and completing a fitness boot camp.  I also lost 80+lbs and went from a size 24 down to a size 16. "

My hat goes off to you Joanna for not only sharing your story, but holding yourself accountable in the public eye.  I know that I, like many others, wish you the best of luck!  I know you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment