So I often find myself trying to make things a little simpler for my clients who work at a desk all day, find it difficult to eat well at the job site, and travel often. Although I travel to companies over four times a week, it's what the employees do on their own that impact their health and fitness goals the most. I have come across two sources of diet and exercise that might help-I even got a little chuckle out of the exercises! Fitness Magazine wrote on make-ahead meals that are freezer friendly- to be used at work or made ahead of time when you get home late. Here are a few I enjoyed.
Turkey Sloppy Joe's!
- 2teaspoons olive oil
- 1/3cup chopped onion
- 2 1/2cups zucchini, sliced
- 2cups sliced fresh portobello mushrooms
- 1cup fat-free ricotta
- 3tablespoons finely shredded Parmesan
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 6whole-wheat no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2cups prepared pasta sauce
- 1cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1/2cup chopped, seeded tomato